The Glocester Business Association has announced their 2023 officers and Board of Directors. The following members will continue to promote the objectives and mission of the organization:
- President – Hilary Collings (Supporting Member – Navigant Credit Union)
- Vice President – Kady Rogler (Supporting Member – Navigant Credit Union)
- Treasurer – Frank Stevenson (Supporting Member)
- Secretary – Lauren Vernancio (Member – Knighthawk Auto, Performance & Sales)
- Ex Officio – Paul DeBlois (Member – Deblois Financial Associates)
Board of Directors
- Michelle Keach – (Member Coldwell Banker Realty – Cumberland Office)
- Kevin Kitson – (Member Chepachet Village Wine & Spirits
- Vincent Lepore, Jr. – (Member ECHO Septic Services)
- Jill Stevenson – (Member Mouseworks Website Design)
- Charlie Wilson – (Member The Town Trader)
- David Wright – (Member Mulberry Vineyards)
Glad Tidings Community Church at 111 VictoryHighway will hold a movie night on Saturday, Feb. 18 from 6 to 8:30 p.m. showing Left Behind with Nicholas Cage. The event will have free admissions, childcare and refreshments.
Ponaganset Cheerleading will hold a Comedy Fundraiser on Saturday, Feb. 18 at the Kelley-Gazzerro VFW Post 28 at 1418 Plainfield Pike in Cranston. Doors will open at 6 p.m. for the 18 plus event, with a cash bar, raffles, a 50/50 drawing, and a show that starts at 7 p.m.
Tickets cost $30 and can be purchased at funny4funds.com/events. For more information contact Sue Scungio at (401) 287-5253 or email@example.com.
Tea, Part II
Did you miss the last Tea with Tate? The Glocester Police Department will hold a second event with the K9 on Saturday, Feb. 18 from 1-3 p.m. Stop by The Hype RI at 401 Putnam Pike to meet Tate and purchase 50/50 raffle tickets to benefit Glocester resident, Noah, who has been battling neuroblastoma.
The Glocester Land Trust will not be holding their regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, Feb. 14.
The Glocester Budget Board will hold a meeting on Wednesday, Feb. 15 starting at 7 p.m. at Town Hall at 1145 Putnam Pike. The agenda is here.
The Glocester Town Council is scheduled to hold a meeting on Thursday, Feb. 16 starting at 7:30 p.m. The agenda will be posted 48 hours in advance on the Secretary of State’s website here.